GOODDAY FAMS.............





Hello readers, How's the day going ?
Hope you're finding it Cool?

So yesterday, I found out my ex, "my first love, the one whom while breaking her heart I ended up breaking mine" is on whatsapp, what a joyous moment when I found out I could contact her as I please, not that I want any affair with her though.

I just love the fact that I could still be a conversational friend with her. Yeah! I still love her but not just inlove with her.

Thanks to whatsapp though for making it possible.

Today I'm not gon be able to stay long cos my phone will soon go off. But I'm still gon come back in my next post?......


I'll love to tell you the story about my love life but that'll be in my next post, I promise and Pls don't be mad at me for giving you suspense....... I just wanna be sure of my audience...... Are you with me?....

Thanks to all my readers, Yes You!
Thanks for taking your time to read my boring stories.

Goodday here in Nigeria.
.......