My Easter Monday... ... How was yours???

Let me tell you about my day today...... need I introduce myself, nah! I don't think so.. ....

Today Easter Monday,..... I was supposed to go church right? well I didn't and I feel sorry about it. 

I actually woke up not feeling happy about myself, guess I've been thinking too much recently about how life turns around and hit your ass right to the ground. 

But later during the day, things changed, I couldn't believe I was actually laughing, you know that kind of laugh that shakes you through and every iota of sadness vanished. 

I've been feeling restless lately but today I was relaxed.... I am relaxed. 

What rereally turned things around was this call I received...... 

You see, there's this girl I've been trying to discard cos she's been on and off only contact me when she's bored or less busy which is only on weekends. 

Well she called to tell me it's over, I said "Ok". That brought up a fight which she later turned to play.... well all in all, I'm so happy she helped with my healing process today, I guess she's a GOD sent. 

My story is boring right? 
Well I'm sorry but I'll like to know how yours went and I'll like you to bore someone else with it by sharing it