STORY OF A TROUBLED TEENAGE GIRL




Good day my people, How's the day going over there? Hope it's as Cool as mine?

Today I'm going to share a story with you, it's a true story of a young woman while she was still a teen.

Below is her story, read and learn, don't judge:


"I had a brother whom I lost on the 19the day of April 2011, I was so broken and devastated, this was a brother I love and now lost? I couldn't even eat.

But on the 25th of same April 2011(6days after the loss), my friends(females) persuaded me to go out with them, at first I refused but then they came at me strong. They were like, "you've become too lean cos you've been thinking too much, go out and clear your head."



So I agreed to go out with them after lots of pressure. They took me to a club at Victoria Island where I drank myself to stupor. I almost vomited my lungs that night. I was too weak to even stand on my own feet. Later that night I was taken to one of my friends' boyfriends' house and was left there. I could remember they all went back to the club so I was alone or so I thought.

Later that night I felt someone having sex with me but I couldn't do anything, I was too weak I couldn't even lift a finger.

When I woke up in the morning, I felt pain in my vagina, I stood up immediately and went into the bathroom to realize my vagina wasn't the way it was when I left home, I realized I'd been deflowered without my consent (raped). When I told my friends about it, they just laughed at me because they couldn't I was a virgin, they came up with "Maybe it's the drink that's still messing you up in the head"

Well I couldn't tell anyone about the incident, I kept it all to myself. Later I found out I'd been impregnated by that horrible incident so I had to look for the father. Well the father was unknown. Fortunately for me, there was a guy was pestering me for a relationship. I accepted and allowed him to sleep with me so he could take responsibility for the pregnancy which was unknown to him.
He took responsibility thinking it was his.

I carried the pregnancy for nine months, but as GOD would have it, I lost the baby seven days after birth. Due to the guilt, I agreed to marry the guy even though I never loved him, well, I tried loving him but it didn't work out so we went our separate ways.

This is my story, I never thought of telling it but when I told my story to a friend of mine, he advised me to share it. So here is me telling my story and I hope you all learn a thing or two from my story."

That was the story of a teenage girl. She's now a beautiful happy single mother living a good life.


If you have a story you wanna share, send me an email at
Entnews247@gmail.com
Oyebanjistephen@gmail.com